The Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A. offers a 100% Scholarship dedicated to the memory of Diego Garcia Sastre to be awarded to a citizen of a member country of the European Union.
The MIB Trieste School Of Management, Italy invites applications from interested applicants who wants to pursue a degree at the Institution.
MIB is an international School of Business and Management located in Trieste.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2017.
Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and UK
To be taken at (country): Italy
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Program: This is a tuition free scholarship (€ 22.000)
Eligible Field Of Study: Master in Insurance and Risk Management
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of the above mentioned birthday
- have academic degree in Economics or in quantitative subject (e.g.: Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Actuarial and Statistical Sciences, Mathematics, Engineering)
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- be Less than 28 years old as of 31st December 2017.
- be fluent in English Language and have a good knowledge of another foreign language in addition to their mother tongue.
- have good academic records
How To Apply:
- Complete the MIRM online Application Form and type “Yes” in the field “Would you like to apply for a Scholarship” and insert “Diego Garcia Sastre Scholarship” in the Scholarship list field.
- Upload the requested CV and Motivational Letter, highlighting also your strengths and achievements related to the Diego Garcia Sastre Scholarship.
- Submit the Application form*
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information