Are you an African Woman? Are you interested to acquire a scholarship program at Wellesley College, USA?
We are pleased to inform that the Wellesley College USA partners with the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program to provide scholarship opportunities to interested applicants who wants to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
Application Deadline: 1st November 2017 (early decision I), 1st January 2018 (early decision II), 15th December 2017 (Regular Decision)
Offered annually? Yes
Type: Undergraduate taught
Eligible Countries: African Countries
To be taken at (country): Wellesley College USA
Number Of Scholarships: Nine
Value Of Scholarship:
- Comprehensive scholarships: Support for tuition, fees, books and supplies, room and meal plan, and more.
- 21st-century skills: Training in skill areas relevant to employment success.
- Transition assistance: Mentoring, career counseling, leadership development, and other life-skills coaching
- Internships and career opportunities: Access to job opportunities across the African continent
- Give-back support: Experiential learning and opportunities for volunteerism and community service
Duration of Scholarship: Four years
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be Academically talented
- be AFrican
- be female
- be Economically disadvantaged
- have good academic records
How To Apply: www.wellesley.edu/admission/apply
All applicants to Wellesley, who apply for financial aid and meet the criteria for The Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program, will be considered for the Scholarship. You do not need to complete additional forms or take additional steps at this time.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Award Providers: MasterCard Foundation, Wellesley College