TOTAL E&P Nigeria Limited merges with the French Embassy in Nigeria to provide scholarship programs to Nigerians who interest in pursuing a Masters program in France.
Eligible Field Of Study:
- International Law
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be Nigerians
- have graduated between 2013 and 2016.
- have completed their bachelors degree program in any recognized institution with a first degree or at least a Second class upper division.
- have completed 1(one) year mandatory NYSC programme.
How To Apply: The following are required during application:
- Copy of your certificates (WAEC, NECO, Bachelor degree etc.…);
• Detailed resume or CV;
• Motivation letter explaining clearly your educational path, professional experience (if any) and your future prospects;
• Valid means of identification, i.e.: National ID card or international passport.
Interested applicants should send their complete application latest by February 25th 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org in a single PDF file saved as Name_Surname_Total_French_Embassy_Scholarship_2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for tests and interviews.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 25th February 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information