The Yenching Academy is a fully-funded residential program offering scholarship opportunities within the Humanities and Social Sciences.
The Yenching Academy of Peking University aims to build bridges between China and the rest of the world through an interdisciplinary master’s program in China Studies. This initiative brings together young people who have demonstrated a talent for leadership and innovation.
Application Deadline: 4th December 2020 (12:00 noon Beijing time).
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Field of Study:
- Economics & Management
- History & Archaeology
- Law & Society
- Literature & Culture
- Philosophy & Religion
- Politics & International Relations
Number of Awards: About 125
Value of Award: Yenching Academy provides a generous postgraduate fellowship covering tuition fees, a travel stipend for one round-trip journey between each Scholar’s base city and Beijing, accommodations, and a monthly living stipend.
Eligibility: Applicants should have:
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any field, awarded no later than August 31 of the year in which they wish to enroll;
· An outstanding academic record;
· Strong interest in interdisciplinary study of China;
· A record of extracurricular achievement, community engagement and social responsibility;
· Leadership potential;
· English proficiency.
How To Apply: Click Here To Apply
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information