George Brown College is providing a range of awards, scholarships and bursaries for international students. The awards and opportunities are available to full-time and part-time students at GBC. George Brown College’s Awards program provides financial support for students to succeed in their academic endeavours.
For the 2022-2023 Academic Year –
- Winter 2023 – opens on December 12, 2022, until January 29, 2023 (11:59 pm)
- Spring 2023 – opens on April 17, 2023, until May 28, 2023 (11:59 pm)
For the 2023-2024 Academic Year –
- Fall 2023 – Application opens on August 22, 2023, and closes on October 15, 2023
- Winter 2023 – Application opens on December 12, 2023, and closes on February 15, 2024
- Spring 2023 – Application opens on April 18, 2024, and closes on June 15, 2024
Eligible Countries: International
Type: full-time and part-time
Value of Award: Vary
Number of Awards: Varies
- Full-Time: Students who are enrolled full-time take a minimum of 60 % of the prescribed courses for their program or 40% for students with a permanent disability.
- Part-Time: Students who are enrolled full-time take a minimum of 20-59 % of the prescribed courses for their program.
- Domestic Student – Ontario Resident: Students residing in the province of Ontario for more than 12 months and have valid Canadian citizenship or Permanent residency.
- International Student: Students residing in Canada for education do not have permanent residency status.
- Candidates must be international students.
- Students must display financial needs.
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- Students must overcome obstacles
How to Apply: Interested applicants must submit an online application.