The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) invites applications from individuals who wants to undergo a degree program at the Georg-August-Universität Göttingen, Germany.
This scholarship program is provided to students interested in pursuing an international career in forestry, nature conservation, ecosystem research or in development organizations.
Application Deadline: 15th October 2017
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To Be Taken At (Country): Germany
Number Of Awards: Not specified
Value Of Award: The scholarship covers living costs, study fees, health insurance, travel costs and German language courses for the whole course (24 months). The monthly allowance is about € 750 plus additional payments.
Duration Of Program: 24 months
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must;
- be citizens of a developing country
- work at either a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country
- holds a Bachelor’s degree (4 years) in a related subject (Forestry, Biology, Agriculture, Ecology, Geography, etc.)
- have an internationally recognized English test score: IELTS (minimum: band 6.0) certificate or TOEFL (minimum score: 550 paper based, 213 computer based, 80 internet based)
- have completed an academic degree far above average (at least 2nd class upper division) and at least two years of related professional experience
- not be more than 36 years of age
- have proven proficiency in English (TOEFL 80 points/ibt, IELTS 6 points at least)
How To Apply: Click here to apply
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Award Providers: German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)