Cascadia College, USA is pleased to offer current Cascadia international students and intending students the opportunity to apply for the Global Achievement Scholarships.
Global Achievement Scholarships will be distributed to recipients after the 30th day of the applied for quarter of study.
Eligible Countries: International Students
To Be Taken At (Country): USA
Application Deadline: The application deadline for fall quarter is August 15, 2017, and Winter quarter is November 15, 2017.
- Applicants must be new international students on an F-1 visa who have been accepted to Cascadia, but have not yet enrolled in classes.
- International students who are transferring to Cascadia from another school in the United States are eligible.
How To Apply:
To apply for the Global Achievement Scholarships, please submit the following items:
- Completed application form. Please write neatly and be sure to answer all questions. Click here to download the application form.
- Personal statement. On a separate sheet of paper, please answer the following question: (500 words maximum)
- What is the value of studying at Cascadia College?
- Two (2) recommendations. Please use the attached recommendation forms.
Completed applications can be hand-delivered, mailed, e-mailed, or faxed to: International Programs Cascadia College, 18345 Campus Way NE Bothell, WA 98011. Fax: (425) 352-8304 or Email at [email protected]
Please note that all required documents must be submitted at the same time. Incomplete and late applications will not be considered. If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
For more information, visit the official scholarship page.