The HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management invites applications for the Global Diversity Scholarships which will be provided to International students who are looking to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
The scholarship will provide the successful candidate with a tuition waiver of up to 25% of the total tuition costs for the part-time MBA Program.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application deadline is the end of October for the intake in March.
Eligible Countries: ALL
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have applied or applying to HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program
- Applicants must have academic records
How To Apply: For the complete application, the following documents are necessary:
- A completed MBA application form
- GMAT score of at least 600 (or in exceptional cases a very good result in the HHL Admission Test)
- Scholarship questionnaire
- Proof of financial needs
Visit The Official Website For More Information