Korea University – South Korea is providing a tuition fee opportunity to students who are passionate about studying a degree program at the Institution.
Why choose to study at Korea University? Korea University possesses the best infrastructure with cutting-edge educational equipment that connects the students and the staff to the world. It has designed programmes to provide students with opportunities for an experiment-based education to maximize the students’ research abilities.
Application Deadline: 7th March to 18th March 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA from the previous (latest) school of 4.0 or higher (out of 4.5), 3.83 or higher (out of 4.3), 3.57 or higher (out of 4.0), or 90 or higher (out of 100)
- Applicants must meet the English language requirements.
- Applicants must have been recommended by the department and permission from the Dean of the KU Graduate School.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL (iBT) 90 or higher (My Best Score accepted)
- New TEPS 386 or higher
- Academic IELTS 7.0 or higher
- TOPIK level 6
How to Apply: Students can log in to the university portal and apply. All eligible students will be considered.