The University of the Arts London, UK is offering scholarship opportunities to International students who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The Scholarship will be assessed on the basis of financial need and academic merit and, is a contribution towards living costs and expenses.
Applications Deadline: September 14th 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Scholarships: £18,000
Eligibility: To be eligible for The Grand Prix LVMH Scholarship students must be:
- Accepted on the MA Fashion Communication course at Central Saint Martins, commencing January 2019.
- Be International students
- Have completed their Bachelors degree program
- Have excellent results from previous educational programs
- Be Fluent In English Language
How To Apply: Applications must be made online. You will need to fill in an online application form.
In addition to the online application form; you will need to send the following supplementary material:
- For theory/ journalism based pathways, please provide an essay/written project of what you consider to be your best work for the Selection Panel to review and send via dropbox to scholarshipapplications-at-arts.ac.uk with an introductory page of no more than 500 words explaining your work, methodology and inspiration.
- For image based pathways, please provide an electronic portfolio sent via Dropbox to scholarshipapplications-at-arts.ac.uk containing 1 PDF document, which should be an example of what you consider to be your best work for the Selection Panel to review, and must include:
- Title page with your name and course title
- Introductory page of no more than 500 words explaining your work
- Up to 15 pages of images with each image numbered and clearly labelled and annotated as appropriate.
- A copy of your most up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A professional reference
- Household income evidence (please see online application form for more information)
- Evidence of financial hardship* (if applicable)
- Evidence of medical condition (where appropriate)
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information