The University of Southern Queensland is offering five (5) study bursaries to international students from selected countries who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
These scholarships are offered to reward high achieving students with strong academic ability and to provide maximum opportunity for students to start tertiary study at one of USQ’s campuses.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2019
Eligible Countries: Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate degree program
Value Of Scholarships: AUD5000.
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- Be an International student from the Greater China regions: Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
- Not be a sponsored student.
- Apply for an admission prior to the closing date.
- Be a commencing student.
- Be an undergraduate or postgraduate student.
- Be enrolled in a minimum of four study units in their first and second semesters of study
- Hold an international student visa.
- have Fluency in English language
How To Apply: Applicants must:
- complete a USQ International Scholarship/Bursary Application Form by the closing date, and
- submit your admission through the online application system, or through the email address [email protected] by the closing date.
Visit The Official Website For More Information