Applications are invited for the Hamilton Club Scholarship Program which is provided to Individuals who are interested in undergoing a degree program at University Of Waikato, New Zealand.
The main purpose of the Scholarship is to recognize and reward exceptional academic performance combined with outstanding sporting, artistic, cultural and/or leadership achievements among Pacific students.
Application Deadline: 1st October 2018
Eligible Countries: Citizens/Residents of New Zealand
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Value Of Scholarships: Up to two undergraduate Scholarships or one graduate Scholarship will be awarded annually, to the value of up to $5,000 (undergraduate) or up to $10,000 (graduate). 2.2. The Scholarship will be credited directly towards the recipient’s tuition fees (including the Student Services Levy) in the year of tenure.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in either a graduate degree or the 2nd year or above of an undergraduate degree in any faculty at the University of Waikato.
- Applicants must Be undertaking a programme of study that is health-related; and 1.1.3. Be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident.
How To Apply: Click Here To Begin Application
Interested applicants are required to submit the following:
- A two-page personal statement that includes the following subheadings
- Demonstration of interest in the field of health.
- Future study/career plans.
- Academic achievement.
- Two references; one academic and one character.
Visit The Official Website For More Information