The Federation University, Australia is offering the Harold Carroll Memorial Scholarship Program to Interested applicants who are looking to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program was established to provide a scholarship for deserving students from the Western district of Victoria to allow them to continue their studies.
Application Deadline: 26th October 2018
Eligible Countries: Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa.
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Value Of Scholarships: $3000 per annum for up to 3 years
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship you must fit into the following categories:
- Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens and holders of an Australian Permanent Resident Visa, and
- Students studying Year 12 in Western District
How To Apply: Your application must be submitted online using the Harold Carroll Application Form
Please note: The application will need to include the following. Please ensure you have these things ready when completing the online application.
- A 600 word or less statement providing evidence of the applicants determination and diligence towards study and future study, even though you may not necessarily have been amongst the highest achieving students. As well as what you hope to achieve at University
- Letter of reference from your current school
- Letter of reference from prominent community representative (optional)
Visit The Official Website For More Information