Applications are currently invited from International Students who wants to undergo a degree program at Jiamusi University – China.
The scholarships include the fees of registration, tuition, experiment, practical training, basic teaching materials, lodging and comprehensive medical insurance. Students should pay the traveling and living expenses on their own.
Applications Deadline: April 15, 2019
Eligible Countries: International (Except China)
Type: Undergraduate, Masters and Doctoral Programme.
- Applicants under the age of 25 applying for the Bachelor’s Degree with scholarship must have the high school diploma with excellent grades.
- Applicants under the age of 35 applying for the Master’s Degree with scholarship must have the Bachelor’s Degree with good grades.
- Applicants under the age of 40 applying for the Doctoral Degree must have Master’s Degree with excellent grades.
How To Apply:
Documents to be Submitted (two copies of each document)
1. Application Form for the Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarships
2. The notarized high school graduation certificate and academic record
3. Study or research plan in China written in Chinese or English
4. Recommendations of at least two professors or associate professors
5. Original “Foreigner Physical Examination Record”
6. Passport copy
E-mail: email@example.com （For scholarship application form)
Visit The Official Website For More Information