The School of Physics are offering six scholarships to applicants who have applied to study full-time on either the MSc Theoretical Physics, MSc Mathematical Physics or MSc Particle and Nuclear Physics programmes of study for the 2021-2022 academic session.
The University of Edinburgh will award the winners of the Higgs Scholarship £5,000 towards pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
Application Deadline: Open
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: £5,000
Number of Awards: 6
Eligible Field of Studies: Masters programmes in Theoretical Physics, Mathematical Physics, or Particle and Nuclear Physics.
- Applicants must be accepted in the applied full-time MSc. programme at Edinburgh.
- Applicants are required to hold any relevant BSc. The degree to be admitted in a master in a science programme at Edinburgh.
- Applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5 with at least 6.0 in each component.
- TOEFL-iBT – 92 with at least 20 in each section.
- CAE and CPE – 176 with at least 169 in each paper.
- Trinity ISE ISE II with distinctions in all four components.
How to Apply: Applicants are required to apply to the desired MSc. programme via the student portal set up by the university. Students that have submitted their applications will be considered.