The international Helen Lansdowne Resor (HLR) Scholarship program is awarded to promising female creative advertising students from around the world in honor of the industry’s first female copywriter, Helen Lansdowne Resor.
This scholarship program worth $10,000 and it will be awarded to successful female applicants.
Eligible Countries: All
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- Be female
- Be registered as a student at a participating undergraduate and/or portfolio school and be no less than 12 months from completion of their degree at May 14, 2017
- Show creative talent and promise
- Maintain satisfactory academic and creative progress as determined by their school
How To Apply: The following are required during application:
- Application form
- Personal statement (500 words or less)
- Letter of recommendation from a faculty member
- 3-5 maximum creative samples (less than 7 MB) showcasing your best work
- Ensure that all required creative samples are uploaded or made accessible via a link (Google Drive, Dropbox, portfolio website, etc.) and include this link in your submission.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 14th May 2017.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information