The Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science is offering international students scholarships to study at TU Delft for the 2023 academic session.
The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science and Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. Part of the scholarships are meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who wish to study in Holland
Application Deadline: 1 February 2023 (23:59 CET)
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): The Netherlands
Number of Awards: 4 per faculty
Value and Duration of Award:
- € 5.000 in the first academic year for Non EEA students, as contribution to living expenses for a TU Delft MSc programme based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality.
- A candidate can be awarded multiple Holland Scholarships, based on merit, to a maximum of 3 (€15.000).
Eligibility: Excellent applicants from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc programmes with a bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside The Netherlands
How to Apply: ALL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED MUST BE SUBMITTED AT ONCE with the MSc Application!
1. Complete your MSc application (check the admission requirements)
2. Upload the Scholarship Application Form
3. Upload or request TWO reference letters
4. Upload two reference letters (in one PDF document), according to the indicated requirement and before the application deadline indicated above.
5. Upload the English language certificate
2 thoughts on “2023 Holland Government Scholarships for International Students at TU Delft – Netherlands”
Je suis intéressé concernant votre bourse d’étude veille accepté ma demande d’admission merci
Je suis intéressé pour cette opportunité veille accepté ma demande d’admission merci