The University Of Surrey, UK invites applications from outstanding applicants who are looking towards pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is aimed at high achievers and recognizes academic excellence in your high school or equivalent leaving exams.
Application Deadline: 12th December 2019
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Field Of Study:
- International Event Management BSc (Hons)
- International Hospitality and Tourism Management BSc (Hons)
- International Hospitality Management BSc (Hons)
- International Tourism Management BSc (Hons)
Value Of Scholarships: £5,000 scholarship in the form of a tuition fee waiver in year 1.
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- Be an overseas fee-paying student (this scholarship is not available for students eligible for home/EU fees)
• Have studied and achieved grades of ABB at A-level (excluding Critical Thinking or General Studies), or an equivalent approved qualification
• Be an offer holder for a 2019/20, full-time undergraduate course in any subject at the University of Surrey
• Meet all the conditions of your offer and select Surrey as your firm choice by 20 July 2019
• Must not be in receipt of any other scholarship/sponsorship.
How To Apply: The University will identify eligible students based on nationality so there is no application form.
Students holding dual nationality are still eligible, if you have not been written to about this award please provide us with a scan of the appropriate passport to register your interest in the scheme.
All eligible offer holders that comply with the above mentioned criteria will receive a notification of the award in September 2019.
Visit The Official Website For More Information