La Trobe University is providing the Howard Nathan Law School Bursary which is $2500 per annum for up to four years for students to complete their undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in Australia.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
Value of Awards: $2500
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligible Field of Studies:
- Juris Doctor
- Master of Laws
- Bachelor of Laws single or double degrees
- Bachelor of Criminology single or double degrees
- Applicants must have an ATAR of 70 or above for commencing students or WAM of 65 or above for continuing students.
- Applicants must have a previous year’s degree with excellent achievements.
- Applicants must have a minimum IELTS [Academic] score of 6.5 with no individual band score less than 6.0.
How to Apply: Interested applicants are recommended to take admission in undergraduate or postgraduate at La Trobe University. After being enrolled, they can complete the online application form for this educational fund.
Visit The Official Website For More Information