The IAEA Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship Programme (MSCFP) is open to female students from IAEA Member States who have been accepted or are enrolled in a Master’s programme at an accredited university.
The fellowship will provide scholarships for up to 100 selected applicants annually, to help enhance the pool of qualified young women in the nuclear field. It also aims to support an inclusive workforce of both men and women for the future, contributing to global scientific and technological innovation from all over the world as diversity gives the opportunity to greater creativity and productivity.
Application Deadline: 11th October 2020
Eligible Countries: Any
Number of Awards: 100
Value of Award: Applicants awarded the MSCFP scholarship will be given up to 10,000 euros per year for covering tuition fee and up to 10,000 euros for supporting their living costs based on the costs of living at the university’s location, for a maximum of a two-year period of study.
Duration of Award: 2 years
Eligible Field of Studies: Specialisations in nuclear science and technology, nuclear safety and security or non-proliferation.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be Females
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program
How To Apply: Those who meet the entry requirements are invited to apply using the IAEA MSCFP online application form. The online application closes on 11 October 2020 at 23:59, Vienna time.
The documents required in addition to the completed online application form are:
- Official admission letter into the University Master’s programme indicating the nuclear related field of study or other proof of attendance;
- Confirmation of tuition cost;
- Copy of a valid passport/ID;
- Completed Reference Forms sent by email by two referees (download the form here).
NOTE: All application documents must be submitted in English using the MSCFP online application form. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Visit The Official Website For More Information