The Flemish Interuniversity Council (VLIR-UOS) is offering scholarship opportunities to students from developing countries who are interested in pursuing a degree program in Hasselt University, Belgium
Application Deadline: 1st March 2018
- Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Cameroon, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Niger
- Asia: Cambodia, Philippines, Indonesia, Palestinian Territories, Vietnam
- Latin America: Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Guatemala, Haiti, Nicaragua, Peru
To Be Taken At (Country): Belgium
Number of Awards: 12
Value of Award: Which costs are covered by the scholarship?
- Allowance: € 890/month
- Accommodation allowance: € 390/month
- Family allowance: € 62 per dependent person/month
- Several one-time payments
- Insurance, international travel and tuition fee
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of the above mentioned countries
- not be more than 35 years
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- have applied or applying to Hasselt University.
How To Apply: To apply for a scholarship, you first need to apply for the training or Master programme.
To apply for a Master programme, visit the website of the training or Master programme of your interest. Follow the guidelines for application for the programme as mentioned on its website.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Award Providers: VLIR-UOS