Applications are currently accepted for the Indian Partner Arts Scholarships which is offered to Individuals who are willing to pursue a degree program at Macquarie University – Australia.
This program is created to recognize academic excellence for Indian students at Macquarie University in Australia
Applications Deadline: For programs commencing in: Session 1 2019 (Feb): December 21, 2018 and Session 2 2019 (July): June 14, 2019.
Eligible Countries: India
Type: Postgraduate Scholarships
Value Of Scholarships: The Award covers 50% of the total tuition fee to study any postgraduate program in the Faculty of Arts at Macquarie University, including the dual masters.
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- Be a citizen of India.
- Be accepted into a Macquarie Postgraduate Coursework Degree commencing in 2019.
- Have Achieved a minimum GPA equivalent of 5.0 out of 7.0.
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate program or be a recent graduate from:
- Be fluent in English Language
- Xavier’s College (Autonomous), Kolkata
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi
- The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai
How To Apply: Click Here To Begin Application
Visit The Official Website For More Information