The University of Padua, Italy is pleased to announce the opening application for Infineon Scholarships. This scholarship opportunity, of € 5,000.00 each, is awarded to students of any nationality who are pre-enrolled in the Master’s degree course in “Ingegneria Elettronica” at the University of Padova for academic year 2021/22.
Application Deadline: 2nd November 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: € 5,000
Number of Awards: 2
- Applicants must be have enrolled and applied to the eligible course.
- Applicants must hold an Italian or foreign Bachelor’s degree in the Information Engineering field to get into a master’s degree programme at the University of Padua.
- Applicants must be fluent in the English language and provide an English proficiency test result as proof. Fluency and knowledge of Italian are a plus.
How to Apply:
- Applicants are required to register themselves and take the application further.
- Applicants are required to use the same login credentials and apply for the opportunity.