The Curtin Business School (CBS) is offering the CBS Innovation International Scholarship program to interested applicants who wants to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is created to encourage and support students who have chosen to study in the field of business information systems / technology.
Application Deadline: 17th November, 2017
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Australia
Eligible Fields Of Study:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Information Systems) single major
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Information Technology) single major
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Information Technology and Systems) double major
Number Of Awardees: 5
Value Of Scholarship:
- A total value of up to $9,000 paid as a cash stipend of $1,500 per semester.
- The amount can be used at the recipient’s discretion to contribute towards educational related expenses.
- Payments occur post census date each semester. Payments will be made approximately mid-end April and September each year.
Duration Of Scholarship: A maximum of three years (based on a full-time study load of at least 100 credits per semester)
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- hold a valid Student Visa – Higher Education (Subclass 573)
- have received a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) into an eligible undergraduate degree and major at Curtin University in 2017
- have good academic records
How To Apply: Click here to apply
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Award Provider: Curtin University, Australia