The University of Charleston, USA is offering a scholarship award of $5,000 per year to the selected students to support their studies at the institution.
Why choose to study at the University of Charleston? The University of Charleston is very dedicated to utilizing and enriching the strong relationship between the University and the greater Charleston community to prepare students for a life rich in community involvement. The university prepares students to live in an increasingly complex and changing society by helping them develop the knowledge, abilities, and character needed to be lifelong learners.
Application Deadline: Applications at the University of Charleston are ongoing and will be actively reviewed.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $5,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must have a high school GPA of 3.0.
- Applicants must submit Innovation Scholar Application. The applicants must interview with the Director/Assistant Director of Innovation & current Innovation Scholars.
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.50 academic grade point average (on a 4-point scale); or a GED or TASC score of 450.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Internet-based test (IBT) on the TOEFL: 61
- IELTS: 6.0
- Duolingo: 95
- GTEC: 1,100
- PTE: 54
How to Apply: Applicants must successfully complete an undergraduate admission application for the University of Charleston. All eligible students will be considered automatically.