Indiana Tech offers scholarships to international students based on their past academic achievements. Academically strong students can be eligible for up to $13,000 per year.
This scholarship programme has specifically been organized for international students that want to join an undergraduate study programme at Indiana Tech.
Application Deadline: There are no deadlines for prospective students to submit their applications for admission. However, students are encouraged to apply at least two months before the start date.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $15,000
Number of Awards: Not Specified
- Applicants must be academically strong.
- Applicants must have completed the equivalency of U.S. high school or equivalent.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT- 70
- TOEFL Computer-Based – 173
- TOEFL Paper-Based- 523
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 48
- Duolingo English Test (DET) – 95
How to Apply: Applicants need to make an admission application first, and among the applicants, students who meet the eligibility criteria for the award will automatically be considered.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official secondary school results (with certified translations and grading scale)
- Official university transcripts
- Current (within the last six months) official financial statement showing sufficient funds in USD
- Sponsor’s Affidavit of Financial Support
- Copy of official passport