The University of L’Aquila, Vienna University of Technology, Hamburg University of Technology, Autonomous University of Barcelona, and the University of Cote d’Azur are providing the InterMaths Erasmus Mundus Joint Degree program to high achieivng students who are seeking to pursue a degree prorgam at the above-mentioned institutions.
InterMaths is an Erasmus Mundus Jointed Master Program (one of the European Commission’s Erasmus+ programmes) it is a prestigious, integrated, international programme, jointly delivered by an international consortium of higher education institutions.
Application Deadline: March 8, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at : The University of L’Aquila, Vienna University of Technology, Hamburg University of Technology, Autonomous University of Barcelona, University of Cote d’Azur
Value of Award: Up to 49,000 EUR
Number of Awards: 20
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree with a very good mathematical background in mathematics, applied mathematics, physics, engineering or other related fields.
- Applicants are required to exhibit that they have an advanced level of English (CEFR level B2/C1), accredited by either of the following tests:
- IELTS Academic: Overall band score of 6.0 or above;
- TOEFL iBT: overall score of 80 or above;
- PTE Academic: 56 or above overall;
- C1 Advanced (formerly known as Cambridge Advanced English): overall score of 169 or above;
- Or equivalent to the above.
- Certificates cannot be older than 4 years.
How to Apply: Applicants must take admission at the university. After that, applicants need to apply online for the master’s degree.
Visit The Official Website For More Information