To reward outstanding achievement, the University of Plymouth is inviting applications from International students who wants to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
To recognize continual academic achievement, you may also receive:
- 10% off the successive year’s tuition fee if an overall grade of 60% or above is maintained
- 20% off the successive year’s tuition fee if an overall grade of 70% or above is maintained.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2019
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Field Of Study:
- Peninsula Dental School
- Peninsula Medical School
- School of Art, Design and Architecture
- School of Biomedical Sciences
- School of Psychology
Value Of Scholarship: 50% off on the tuition fee
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must hold a strong academic record.
- Applicants meet our standard English Language requirements
- Applicants must have an unconditional/conditional offer letter from the University of Plymouth
How To Apply: Interested applicants are advised to complete a scholarship application form.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information