International Advancement Scholarships is intended for students who are required to pay tuition fees in a degree programme offered in English at Tampere University – Finland.
Tampere University tuition fee scholarships cover 100% of the tuition fees for the programme duration. The programme duration is;
- three years for Bachelor’s degrees
- two years for Master’s degrees
- five years if the study right is granted for both a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree.
Application Deadline: January 20, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program
Value of Awards: 1500 €
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants must have high school certificates for an undergraduate degree and have an undergraduate degree for a master’s degree from a recognized university
- Applicant must have a completed university-level Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the field of the desired program or a closely related subject. University accepts the following tests as proof of a good command of English:
- IELTS (Academic), International English Language Testing System; 6.5 with no individual score below 5.5
- PTE (Academic), Pearson’s Test of Academic English
How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission in the degree program at the university.
Visit The Official Website For More Information