Nova Southeastern University, USA is offering international awards to individuals who are looking at acquiring a degree program at the Institution.
The Nova Southeastern University will provide awards in the following manner:
- NSU Dean’s Scholarship: $5,000-$19,000
- Razor’s Edge Scholars: $24,000
- Presidential Scholars: Full Tuition award
Application Deadline: March 1
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: Varies
Number of Awards: 3
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a regular student in an eligible degree or certificate program
- Be enrolled at least half-time in degree-applicable coursework to be eligible for Direct Loan Program funds
- Demonstrate financial need. For some sources of aid, this is not a requirement.
- Demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
You must submit all the following supporting documents:
- Present your original documentation in person.
- You must request a receipt showing that you have updated your citizenship status.
You can submit everything to NSU by one of three methods:
Fax directly to (954) 262-3966
Scan and email to [email protected]
U.S mail to:
Nova Southeastern University
Office of Student Financial Assistance – EPS
3301 College Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314-7796
Do not submit original documents to NSU.
Visit The Official Website For More Information