The University of Queensland is offering International Awards in Design High-Performance Fiber-Based Thermoelectric for Wearable Electronics to Interested applicants who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The objective of this degree to develop novel band-engineered fibres for high-efficiency energy conversion using novel microwave-assisted wet chemistry approach, coupled with nanostructure and band engineering strategies.
Application Deadline: Open
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $28,597 per annum
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligible Field of Studies: PhD degree coursework in design high-performance fibre-based thermoelectrics for wearable electronics.
Eligibility: To be eligible, you need one of the following approved degrees to apply for a PhD:
- Master of Philosophy (or another research master’s degree).
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honours class IIA or equivalent.
- Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale which includes relevant research experience, approved by the dean.
- Postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honours class IIA will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 2 years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
- Working knowledge of functional materials, thermoelectric materials, and devices, solid-state physics, and electronics would be of benefit to someone working on this project.
- Should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
How to Apply: Applicants must take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the University of Queensland. There is no separate application for scholarship because you will have the opportunity to request scholarship consideration on the application for admission.
Visit The Official Website For More Information