The Western Sydney University – Australia is offering scholarship opportunities to students from selected countries who wants to enroll for a degree program at the Institution.
The Bursary is valued at $3,000 and will be granted as a one-off contribution towards tuition fees.
The Bursary does not cover costs associated living expenses, accommodation, transport, overseas student health cover or other costs associated with study.
- Quarter 1 2019: 16 November 2018
- Quarter 2 2019: 4 March 2019
- Quarter 3 2019: 24 May 2019
- Quarter 4 2019: 16 August 2019
- Semester 1 2019: 12 December 2018
- Semester 2 2019: 21 June 2019
Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand or Vietnam.
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Value Of Scholarships: $3,000
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- Be a new international student commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Western Sydney in 2019, for the first time
- Be a first time applicant, applying for admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate program after 20 August 2018
- Be an international student with a Higher Education Sector Visa (Subclass 500)
- Be a citizen of Bangladesh, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand or Vietnam
- Satisfy the academic and English requirement for the undergraduate or postgraduate degree you are applying to.
How To Apply: No application is necessary. All new applications for admission will be automatically considered for a bursary. If you are successful, your bursary offer will be outlined in your Offer of Admission letter. Bursaries offered to students commencing study in 2019 are limited. Selection for each intake will be based on early acceptance by the published deadlines.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information