In-order to attract high achieving commencing international students,The Bangor University – UK invites applications from Interested applicants who wants to commence a degree program at the Institution.
Each course has a different amount of award-
- For the undergraduate course- £3000 for all self-funding students and £4,000 for all outstanding students (e.g. grade A) will be awarded per year.
- For Postgraduate Taught (Masters) – £3000 for all self-funding applicants and £5000 for all outstanding candidates (e.g. 1st class, grade A) will be granted per year.
- Furthermore, for Postgraduate Research (PhD) candidates- £3000 for self-funding participants and £4000 for outstanding (e.g. 1st class, A grade) candidates will be provided each year.
Application Deadline: Open
Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, Cameroon, Egypt, Ghana, Nigeria, Pakistan, Turkey, and Vietnam.
Type: Undergraduate, Postgraduate Masters, or Postgraduate Research degree program
- Applicants must be citizens of the above mentioned countries
- Applicants Must be a self-funding and an outstanding student.
How To Apply: Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate, postgraduate, or postgraduate research degree program at the university. Once your application is confirmed at the university, you will be automatically awarded by the grant.
Visit The Official Website For More Information