The Portland State University, USA is offering an International Cultural Service Scholarships. The programme is open for the academic session 2021-2022.
Portland State University (PSU) is a public research university in Portland, Oregon, and was founded in 1946 as a post-secondary educational institution. It is made up of seven constituent colleges offering undergraduate degrees and postgraduate degrees in one hundred and twenty-three field
The educational opportunity is available for international students in order to pursue an undergraduate, graduate, PhD, and post-baccalaureate degree program at the Portland State University.
Portland State University will provide an award of $3,250per term in fee remission to the deserving international students.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Portland State University
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: Undergraduate, graduate, PhD, post-baccalaureate
- Award: $3,250
- Number of Awards: N.A.
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- All nationalities.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must hold a valid F-1 student visa and be maintaining that status.
- Must have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 on all coursework at Portland State University.
- Before applying for the programme, undergraduate students must have at least sophomore status (45 credits completed).
How to Apply
- If you want to apply for this studentship, then you are required to take admission at the university. The Application Form will be completed by logging in to WorldLink.
- Students must submit the following documents: Personal Statement, Financial Need Statement, Cultural Identity Essay, One sample cultural presentation, and The names and email addresses of two recommenders.
- Applicants must have a cumulative (overall) grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 when converted to the U.S. 4.0 grading scale.
- If you do not demonstrate proof of English language proficiency, we will place you in the Intensive English Language Program (IELP) pathway.