The University of Alberta – Canada is offering the International Excellence Funding to Individuals seeking to pursue a degree program at the Institution. The new Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship recognizes outstanding academic achievement of students pursuing graduate studies in Alberta. It was established to incent the best and the brightest students, including international students, to study in Alberta.
Application Deadline: January 16, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Master or Doctoral program
Value of Award: $12,000
Number of Awards: Varies
- Applicants must be a Canadian citizen, Permanent Resident of Canada, or an international student
- Applicants must be living in Alberta (student must have a current Alberta mailing address in Bear Tracks)
- Applicants must have earned a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5 or greater over the most recent 15 units of course weight
- Applicants must be registered full-time during the tenure of the fellowship Fall 2019 and/or Winter 2020
- Applicants must be registered in years 1-4 of the master’s program or years 1-6 of the doctoral program during the tenure of the program
How To Apply: Applicants need to take admission to this university. After taking students must be must complete the Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES) Student Declaration form and submit it to their home department by their internal deadline.
Visit The Official Website For More Information