Bond University offers high academic achievers applying to study at a level for a bachelor’s degree, with tuition remission scholarships. International Excellence Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students.
- First round applications closed on 13 February, 2022 for students commencing in the May 2022 Semester.
- Second round applications close on 1 April, 2022 for students commencing in the May 2022 Semester.
- Applications close on 12 June, 2022 for students commencing in the September 2022 Semester.
- Applications close on 16 October, 2022 for students commencing in the January 2023 Semester.
Eligible Countries: International
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- Applicants must have achieved academic excellence in the top percentile from your high school qualification (for example, IB Diploma score of 38 or higher, minimum ATAR of 96) or equivalent.
How to Apply: Students must submit the Bond University Online Application Form before applying for this scholarship.
Once submitted, students can apply for this scholarship using the Bond University Scholarship Application Form. Simply use the same log-in details as used for your program application, and search ‘Scholarship’ on the Start an Application page. The form must be completed and submitted online by the application closing date relevant to your starting semester.
As part of your scholarship application, you will be asked to attach a Supporting Statement. Download our Supporting Statement Template (PDF), complete and save this form, and attach it to your application in the Supporting Documents section.