The Federation University Australia is pleased to announce the International Excellence Scholarships which will be awarded to International students who wants pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The International Excellence scholarships are equivalent to 20% of your tuition fees for the normal duration of your program.
Applications Deadline: May 31st, 2019
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
Value Of Scholarships: £5,000
Eligibility: To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Be A prospective international student
- Be Eligible to study in Australia with a student visa
- Meet minimum academic English entry requirement and offered with no more than 10 weeks English pathway program (e.g. academic IELTS overall 5.5 with no band less than 5.5 for general programs);
- Meet the following academic performance requirements:
- Undergraduate degree program – overall academic performance with ‘Distinction’ in Year 12 (senior high school).
- Postgraduate degree program – overall academic performance with ‘Credit’ in bachelor degree study from HE Section 1 University
How To Apply: Students will be automatically assessed for scholarships when applying for an eligible on-campus program at Federation University Australia. There is no need for a separate application. Students must commence their eligible program in semester 1 or semester 2, 2019.
Visit The Official Website For More Information