Massey University is offering a scholarship award that rewards highly capable new international students who have demonstrated academic excellence to study full time in a College of Humanities and Social Sciences programme.
The university trains and encourages students who want to make a name for themselves in their fields by providing them with the tools they need to succeed. It has made studying more feasible for those students who are struggling to achieve their goals due to financial constraints.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Postgraduate degree
Value of Awards: $5,000
Number of Awards: Multiple awards
Eligible Fields of Studies:
- Postgraduate Diploma / Master of Applied Linguistics
- Postgraduate Diploma / Master of Arts
- Postgraduate Diploma / Master of International Development
- Postgraduate Diploma / Master of Speech and Language Therapy
- Master of Emergency Management
- Master of Sustainable Development Goals
- Applicants must be full-fee paying students throughout his/her study in a postgraduate program at Massey University.
- Applicants must secure a GPA of 6.0 (B+ average)
- Applicant must have IELTS and TOEFL scores.
How to Apply: While applying for the opportunity, the first step is to apply for admission at Massey University. For taking admission, firstly applicant has to choose an appropriate program then enrol itself in the university. After getting admission, candidates can download the funding form and submit it to [email protected].