The Auckland University of Technology (AUT) provides scholarships to recognise and support high achieving international students as they begin their journey in becoming great graduates of AUT.
The award of this scholarship is conditional on the student gaining entry to an AUT programme (duration of at least 120 points, except for Study Abroad and GIE programmes) as listed in each of the categories above. The scholarship will be paid as either:
- Option 1: a compulsory fees credit towards the first semester of study at AUT; or
- Option 2: a contribution towards accommodation in an approved AUT Halls of residence, subject to applicant securing an offer of accommodation.
Application Deadline: July 5, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate, Graduate and Postgraduate
Value of Award: Varies
Number of Awards: Varies depending on funding
Eligible Field of Studies: Undergraduate Graduate and Postgraduate degree programs in Business, Creative Technologies, Law, Science, Art and Design, Clinical Sciences, Communication Studies, Engineering Computer and Mathematical Sciences, Education, Hospitality Tourism and Events, Interprofessional Health Studies, Language and Culture, Public Health and Psychosocial Studies, Social Sciences and Public Policy, Sport and Recreation.
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must have a current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study an AUT programme (Undergraduate level or above, excluding doctoral and at least 120 points).
- Applicants should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
How To Apply: Applicants are advised to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the Auckland University of Technology. Application is through the AUT online scholarship portal aut.ac.nz/scholarships. You must have to complete and submit the program application form.
Visit The Official Website For More Information