Birkbeck is offering a limited number of scholarships to international students enrolling in the Autumn 2021 intake on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme.
- First deadline: 31 May 2021
- Second deadline: 15 July 2021 (1 August 2021 for Sub Saharan Africa only)
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate or Postgraduate taught programme
Value of Awards: Up to £5000
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants must be international overseas tuition fee-paying student holding an unconditional offer on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme offered by Birkbeck, starting in autumn 2021.
- Applicants must be ordinarily resident of a country in the relevant region
- Applicants must be self-funded students
- Applicants must be classified as an ‘International’ tuition fee payer.
How to Apply: Once you have received an unconditional offer from Birkbeck, you can apply using the online application form for the region where you ordinarily reside.
Visit The Official Website For More Information