Are you an International Student? Are you seeking to pursue a degree program in Egypt? If yes, please apply for the International Fellowships At American University in Cairo.
The International Fellowships are offered to highly qualified international students who wish to pursue full-time study (nine credits per semester) toward a degree in one of the graduate programs at AUC.
Application Deadline: 11th January 2021
Eligible Countries: International
To be Taken at (Country): Egypt
Type: Masters, Fellowship
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The fellowship covers:
- Tuition fees, for a maximum of nine credits per semester
- Student services and activities fees
- Monthly stipend
- Medical service and health insurance
- Monthly housing allowance or accommodation in the AUC residences at AUC New Cairo Campus
Duration of Award: Two academic years and the intervening summer session, with a review every semester for satisfactory academic performance.
- Applicants must maintain a GPA of 3.2
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be able to demostrate financial needs
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
How To Apply:
Visit The Official Website For More Information