The University of Otago – New Zealand is offering the International Finance Funding to interested applicants who wants to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
The MFinc is a 12 month masters qualification consisting of seven taught papers plus a written project, designed for people seeking a career in the finance industry or for financial specialists in non-financial firms.
- 10 x NZ$10,000 scholarships for international students starting the MFinc in the first semester (February), 2020.
- No deferrals allowed.
- Awarded on academic merit, as decided by the Department of Accountancy and Finance, University of Otago.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $10,000
Number of Awards: Not known
Eligible Field Of Study: Finance, Maths, Engineering, Physics or Economics.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have an unconditional offer (including meeting English language requirements) by 5pm, 31 October 2019 (NZ time).
- Applicants must have completed their Undergraduate degree program.
How To Apply: There is no separate application process for this scholarship. All applicants for the MFinc programme who submit the following additional documents will be considered for the scholarship:
- A curriculum vitae (CV)
- A cover letter outlining why they wish to study the MFinc at the University of Otago and why they are an excellent candidate for this programme.
Visit The Official Website For More Information