The Western Sydney University – Australia invites applications from Interested applicants who are looking at pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
The scholarship is a tuition fee waiver and does not cover costs associated with living expenses, accommodation, transport, overseas student health cover or other costs associated with study.
Application Deadline: Applications will be granted on a first-come-first-served basis until filled.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Scholarships:
- $7,500 per year contribution towards tuition fees (up to three years maximum) or
- $5,000 one-off contribution towards tuition fees
- Applicants must be international students with a Higher Education Sector Visa (Subclass 500) and studying in a CRICOS registered undergraduate degree program
- Applicants must commence a new course of study in Spring 2019 or 2020 for the first time
- Applicants must be studying in a CRICOS registered undergraduate degree program
How To Apply: No application is necessary. All new applications for admission will be automatically considered for a scholarship. If you are successful, your scholarship offer will be outlined in your Offer of Admission letter.
Visit The Official Website For More Information