Get a chance to fund your study with this International graduate funding opportunity which is awarded by the Ton Duc Thang University – Vietnam.
The funding program will provide the following benefits to international students:
- Full scholarship: support 100% full tuition fee + full accommodation fee.
- partial award: 50% tuition fee and 50% accommodation fee.
- Research scholarship: according to publications for TDTU.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Master or PhD
Value of Award: Cover 50-100% tuition fee +accommodation fee
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- have earned a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Applicants in their final year of undergraduate study may be acknowledged on the condition that their bachelor’s degree is granted before they enroll at TDTU.
- have completed a Master’s degree for a Ph.D. degree program.
- have the admission offer for a Master’s or Ph.D. program at Ton Duc Thang Universit
How To Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants first have to take admission in Masters and PhD degree program at the Ton Duc Thang University. After that, they must submit an online application with supporting documentation and either send them (as scanned copies) to gradstudies[at]tdtu.edu.vn or submit them in person to the School of Graduate Studies-SDS Ton Duc Thang University;19 Nguyen Huu Tho Str., Tan Phong District, Dist. 7, Ho Chi Minh City, 756636, Vietnam.
Visit The Official Website For More Information