Applications are currently invited for the International HDR Top-Up Scholarships which will be awarded to Excellent individuals who are looking at pursuing a degree program at Macquarie University – Australia.
The bursary has valued at $20,311.50 per annum but the full-time stipend rate associated with an iMQRES stipend award is $27,596.00 per annum. That is to mean that successful participants will get top-top award up to $47,907.50.
The program is aimed at students willing to undertake research relevant to the pharmaceutical sector. This includes:
- Medicine choice among consumers and GPs.
- Post-market surveillance of medicine outcomes.
- Outcomes based payments within the pharmaceutical sector.
- Health equity, social justice and need.
- Impact of medicines on broader economic outcomes.
- International competitiveness of the Australian clinical trials sector.
- Value of patient support programs.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2019
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Awards: $47,907.50
Number of Awards: Two grants are available
Eligible Field Of Study: Pursuing a PhD degree program relevant to the pharmaceutical sector (Medicine choice among consumers and GPs, Post-market surveillance of medicine outcomes, Outcomes-based payments within the pharmaceutical sector, health equity, social justice, and need, Impact of medicines on broader economic outcomes, International competitiveness of the Australian clinical trials sector, and Value of patient support programs) at the university.
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors and Masters program
- Applicants must demonstrate their interest in healthcare-related research, and their strong analytical and writing skills reflected in research output (i.e. peer-reviewed publications).
- Applicants must have excellent academic records
- Applicants must be fluent in English language
How To Apply:
- Click on the ‘Application Process’ and start your application.
- Must remember that at the start of your application you should select the Scholarship type of “HDR Project/Supervisor Specific Scholarship”.
Visit The Official Website For More Information