Scholarships worth up to $22,500 are offered to new and returning students residing at International House. The scholarships are made possible by the generosity of former members of International House and of the wider community who support the House’s vision of bringing Australian and International students to live together, with an emphasis on scholarships for international and regional Victorian students.
Application Deadline: January 4th, 2023.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Up to $22,500 per annum
Number of Awards:10
- Applicants must be new and returning undergraduate students residing at International House.
- Applicants must have completed the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) or an equivalent qualification and meet the additional academic requirements necessary for the application to their preferred undergraduate degree.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL (paper-based) – 577
- TOEFL (internet-based) – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- Pearson Test of English – 58
- Cambridge English, Advanced/Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) – 176
- C2 Proficiency (previously called Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE) examination) – 180
How to Apply: Students interested in the Award must complete the application form and attach the form and any relevant evidence in an email to Dr. Katherine Firth at is-academic-at-lists.unimelb.edu.au to apply. The applicants must also make their applications here.