Applications are currently invited for the International Humanitarian Law & Human Rights Scholarships Program which will be made available to interested applicants who are seeking to study for a degree program at Geneva Academy – Switzerland.
The programme (60 ECTS) allows students to tailor their studies according to their particular interests. While core courses provide a firm grounding in public international law, IHL, international human rights law (IHRL) in armed conflict, international refugee law and international criminal law (ICL), optional courses explore cutting-edge issues like counter-terrorism, armed non-state actors, the rules governing the conduct of hostilities, the work of international courts and tribunals or the Islamic law of armed conflict.
Application Deadline: 31st January 2020
Eligible Countries: Non-western countries
To be taken at (country): Switzerland
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: We offer partial and full scholarships for our LLM. Partial scholarships cover tuition fees. Full scholarships cover tuition fees and living expenses in Geneva for 10 months.
Duration of Programme: 10 months
- Applicants must have a full degree in law
- Applicants must have a strong academic record
- Applicants must have a demonstrable interest in the subject matter of the programme (e.g. professional experience, internships, summer school, conferences attended, publications, etc.)
- Applicants must have a strong command of English Language
How To Apply: You can apply via a straightforward online form. The online application comprises the following four steps:
- Decide whether to apply (1) without a scholarship, (2) with full scholarship; (3) with a partial scholarship
- Complete the application form
- Attach the required documents
- Submit your application
Make sure you have all the requested information and documents before starting your application!
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information