The Deanery of Biomedical Sciences at the University of Edinburgh, UK is offering scholarship opportunities to Individuals who wants to obtain a Masters degree at the Institution.
This scholarship program is worth £2,000 and will be awarded to five (5) successful applicants.
Eligible Countries: Developing countries
Eligible Field of Study: Biomedical Sciences
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of a developing country.
- have completed their undergraduate program at any recognized Institution.
- be self-funding
- have applied for a Masters in Biomedical sciences at the University of Edinburgh.
- have good academic records
How To Apply:
- The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
- When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 30th May 2017.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information