The University of Southampton is pleased to offer the Southampton International Merit Scholarships for 2019/20 entrants. These scholarships of up to £3,000 per student seek to demonstrate the University’s ongoing commitment to attracting bright, ambitious students from all backgrounds onto our courses
Application Deadline: 31st August 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: £3,000 tuition waiver
Duration of Scholarship: One year
- Applicants are liable to pay full international tuition fees and they will be self-funding, ie they are not in receipt of a full scholarship from another source or sponsored by one of the University’s international funding partners.
- Applicants must be in receipt of either a conditional or unconditional offer for a place at the University of Southampton for 2019 entry (September 2019).which they have accepted (not-UCAS applications) or accepted firmly (UCAS applications).
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
How To Apply: Visit the official website to access application portal
- Your eligibility will be assessed when you make your application to study at the University.
- The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit.
- If you are awarded a scholarship, you will receive confirmation in writing.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information