The University of Southampton, UK invites applications from International students who are looking at studying for a degree program at the Institution.
Each year, the University of Southampton awards a number of scholarships to academically gifted students from around the world. The new Southampton Merit Scholarships are open to international students to pursue Master degree programme
Application Deadline: 31st July 2019
Offered annually? Yes
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: £3,000 tuition waiver
Duration of Scholarship: One year
Eligible Field of Study: All courses offered at the University EXCEPT:
- English Language pre-sessional programmes
- Foundation programmes
- Undergraduate programmes which include a foundation year
- Undergraduate programmes (Bachelors) in the Faculty of Health Sciences and the Faculty of Medicine
- Postgraduate taught programmes (Masters) in the Faculty of Business, Law and Art (please note that a separate scholarship scheme provides funding opportunities for programmes in these areas),
- Postgraduate taught programmes (Masters) in the Faculty of Engineering and the Environment,
- Postgraduate taught programmes (Masters) in the Faculty of Humanities, postgraduate taught programmes (Masters) in the Faculty of Physical Sciences and Engineering, and the MSc Physiotherapy in the Faculty of Health Sciences
- PGCert or PGDip qualifications
- Postgraduate Research programmes i.e. PhD, Doctorate, MPhil, EngD, MRes
- Continuing professional development programmes
- Distance Learning programmes
- Programmes offered at a University of Southampton partner institution/ campus overseas
- Applicants must be liable to pay full international tuition fees and they will be self-funding, ie they are not in receipt of a full scholarship from another source or sponsored by one of the University’s international funding partners.
- Applicants must be in receipt of either a conditional or unconditional offer for a place at the University of Southampton for 2019 entry (September 2019).which they have accepted (not-UCAS applications) or accepted firmly (UCAS applications).
- Applicants must be International students
How To Apply: To apply for your chose postgraduate research course use our online application form. For detailed guidance on the online application process download our application guide.
Visit The Official Website For More Information